In this unit we'll become professionals and learn about different jobs in the world by means of games, films, researches and debates.
What do you want to be?
- To listen and understand general and specific information of oral and written texts in different communicative situations, showing a respectful and cooperative attitude.
- To orally express and interact in usual communicative situations in an understandable, adequate and partly autonomous way.
- To develop the necessary attitudes, work habits and strategies for the acquisition of the foreign language using all their means at their disposal, such as the collaboration with other people to reach their learning objectives or the use of diverse resources, especially of information technologies and communication, to obtain, select and present information both orally and in written form.
- To become aware of the importance of traditions worldwide.
LISTENING and SPEAKING
- Use of strategies (such as context) to understand oral texts, previous knowledge of the situation and identification of key words.
- Oral production and short explanations about vocabulary.
READING and WRITING
- Use of strategies to identify the main idea of a text.
- Correct use of spelling and punctuation.
LEARNING ENGLISH THROUGH USE.
- Understanding and use of structures and functions appropriate for different situations.
- Organization of individual work as a strategy to make progress in learning.
- Development of attitudes, procedures and strategies that allow groupwork.
SOCIO-CULTURAL ASPECTS AND INTERCULTURAL AWARENESS
- Value the foreign language as a means of communication and of access to information about significant cultural aspects through different sources.
- Identification of general features and the most significant differences between the customs, uses, attitudes and values of English-speaking-countries and their own.
- Linguistic competence
- Digital competence
- Social and civic competence
- Cultural awareness and expression
- Learning to learn
• Ability to organize teamwork in a balanced way.
• Being able to understand and produce texts both individually and in groupwork.
• Ability to transmit the information gathered in a sequenced, clear and original way.
To work on conditionals, there are many webpages but I recommend this which is highly visual and easy to use and understand: Engames
Have you ever thought what you want to be in the future? In this proposal you'll be able to discover jobs and... who knows! maybe decide your future. Besides, you'll get to know a really funny experience. Let's start!